Only certified Stack & Tilt® Golf instructors are allowed access to the Certified Instructor Portal. In order to access it, you will have been given login credentials upon the completion of your first certification into the Instructor Program. Please note that these login credentials are different than those for your Stack & Tilt® Golf email.
Please follow the below steps to log-in:
- Go to www.stackandtilt.com
- Hover your mouse over the 'INSTRUCTORS' tab on the top left of the screen.
- You should see a drop down box appear that says 'LOGIN'. Click on that.
- You should find yourself directed to this page. Fill out your log-in credentials:
- You will then be directed to the new Instructor Portal where you will find player swing models, drill videos, binder add-ons, positions of the swing, etc.
If you have forgotten your password, click on the link that says 'Lost Password?' below the second box, and it will direct you to enter in your username or email address associated with your account. If you cannot remember what username or email address you have associated with your account, contact us at email@example.com and we will assist you with getting access to your account.
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU WILL BE LOCKED OUT IF YOUR LOGIN ATTEMPT IS UNSUCCESSFUL MORE THAN 5 TIMES. If this happens, you must email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access. When doing this, please send us your IP address from whatever device you are using so that we can unlock your network. You can find your IP address by going to Google and typing in 'what is my IP address?' and a multi-digit number separated by periods will pop up. Please include this number in its entirety in the email when requesting access after a lockout.
We apologize for the inconvenience, but it is a security measure put into place by our server. If you find yourself unsuccessful after 2 or 3 attempts, please just contact us for the correct login info so that you do not get locked out.