Below are the setup instructions for your Stack & Tilt® email address for your iPhone or iPad. Please be sure to type in your entire email address and be sure your password is entered correctly, as the majority of login errors are results of user error. We have tested this on numerous devices and know it to work successfully. If you run into any further difficulty, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and someone will be happy to assist you.
How to set up a new mailbox on iPhone/iPad:
1. Open Settings, scroll down a bit and choose Mail, Contacts, Calendars from the list.
2. Tap ‘Add Account’
3. Choose ‘Other’ at the bottom of the list
4. Tap ‘Add Mail Account’ at the top under under MAIL
5. Enter your full name [i.e. John Smith], email [i.e., email@example.com], password [as given to you by S&T Corporate when you were notified of your new S&T email], and description [Stack & Tilt] for the account.
6. Tap ‘Next’ in the upper right hand corner.
7. Ensure the IMAP tab is selected (highlighted in blue)
8. Enter the following information:
Name, email, description (ex: John Smith, firstname.lastname@example.org, S&T email)
Incoming mail server
Enter the Host Name: gator4022.hostgator.com
Enter your Username: email@example.com **must be your FULL email address, not just the name part
Enter your Password: re-enter your password from the previous page
Under Outgoing Mail Server
Enter the Host name: gator4022.hostgator.com
the User Name and Password sections blank.
9. Tap ‘Next,’ then ‘Save’